The new SCTM compact terminals from Schmalz are suitable for a wide range of vacuum generator applications. They comprise up to 16 block-mounted SCPM compact ejectors – some of the smallest and most powerful ejectors on the market – put together to make a terminal. The “i” model also offers a wide range of monitoring and control functions for your entire production process – and for use in digital factories.
The modular design of the SCTM compact terminal allows for individual configuration. Up to 16 individual ejectors can be block-mounted to form a terminal, depending on the individual user’s requirements. Two block mounting variants are available: The SCTMb, SCTMc and SCTMi variants with pneumatic block mounting, and the SCTMc-MP variant with pneumatic and electric block mounting (terminal with SCPMc ejectors and sub-D plugs).
When selecting your terminal, please note that it is not possible to combine different types. As such, your terminal can only contain either SCPMb, SCPMc or SCPMi type compact ejectors. Within each individual compact terminal, you can choose from a range of nozzle technologies/sizes, connectors and idle positions for the suction valve.
- Compact terminal as electrical manifold for controlling and monitoring up to 16 individual vacuum circuits
- Handling of airtight workpieces such as display glass, plastic parts, printed circuit boards (PCB), electronic parts or batteries
- Use in pick-and-place applications with extremely short cycle times and low space requirements, e.g. SMD machines
- Fully automated handling applications without downtime due to intelligent condition monitoring
- Use as valve with IO-Link function and condition monitoring in combination with external vacuum supply