igubal® clevis joints are all made from solid plastic igumid G to DIN 71752, which can be combined
with E series rod ends. Available components are clevis joint, clevis pin and circlip or as an alternative,
spring-loaded fixing clip. Detectable version available.
When to use it?
- If high rigidity is required
- If corrosion resistance is required
- If no lubrication is to be used
- If you want to save weight
- If maintenance-free, dry operation is required
- If simple assembly is required
- In combination with pneumatic cylinders and
When not to use it?
- When temperatures are higher than +200°C
- When diameters above 20mm are required