- Spring plunger with two damping springs and special sliding bearings for handling of workpieces with differing heights, such as curved metal sheets, etc.
- Handling of very sensitive workpieces (such as sheets of glass) without additional control functions to prevent damage, since the plunger ensures soft placement
- For use under rough operating conditions
- For handling tasks with very dynamic motion and short cycle times
- Maintenance-free and durable thanks to high-quality plain bearings and machined push rod; enables minimum cycle times
- With two damping springs (optionally secured against rotation) optimized for sensitive workpieces, absorbs shocks and vibrations, prevents overstroke
- Large range of connecting threads and stroke lengths enables a wide variety of applications with standard suction cups