The compact position indicator Z60-014 has a graphical LCD display which allows a comfortable and accurate reading of the actual position, target position and the difference (delta) of axes X, Y and Z on manual axis resp. format adjustments.
Specific parameters such as offset, tolerance window and measurement unit (mm/inch) can be set individually for each axis.
The operating mode of the display can be switched separately for each axis: actual position, target position and delta (difference between actual and target position).
A rechargeable battery cell integrated in the housing of the position indicator transforms the incremental measurement into a quasi-absolute measurement, as the current positions are permanently detected even in the de-energized state and further processed internally.
- Up to 3 axes at a glance during manual axis adjustment: Switchable display of actual position, target position and delta
- Due to the internal accumulator, the actual position is detected permanently (even in de-energized condition)
- Well legible graphical LCD display with units & symbols, e. g. directional arrows and sign for indicated positions
- Specific parameters for each axis separately programmable, e. g. offset, tolerance window and measurement unit
- With serial RS485 interface for PLC communication §
- Power supply 15 ... 30 VDC