Pilz PZE X4P Contact Expansion Module
In this article we provide detailed information on the PZE X4P contact expansion module to assist you in determining if it meets the requirements for your application.
Treotham Automation is a leader in the supply of industrial automation products and components, including the Pilz PZE X4P throughout Australia. Our team is experienced in providing the most cost effective solutions for our customers based on the latest technology.
Our locally based warehouses stock over 1000 products ensuring efficient delivery, with most products dispatched the day after an order is received.
Below we list the features of the X4P along with a datasheet download for technical specification.
About Pilz PZE X4P
The X4P contact expansion module is used to increase the number of instantaneous safety contacts available on a base unit. The Pilz PZE X4P uses a single-channel operation so one input circuit affects both output relays.
The safety relay should be installed in a control cabinet with a protection type of at least IP54. The unit needs to be mounted securely on a vertical DIN rail (35 mm) by using a fixing element (e.g. retaining bracket or an end angle).
Download the Pilz PZE X4P Datasheet for detailed technical specifications.
Pilz PZE X4P Features
Features of the X4P include:
- Meets EN 60947-5-1, EN 60204-1 and VDE 0113-1 requirements.
- Positive-guided relay outputs (4 safety contacts (N/O), instantaneous).
- LED indicator for switch status channel 1/2.
- Plug-in connection terminals (either spring-loaded terminal or screw terminal).
- Meets the following safety requirements;
- Safety functions on the existing circuit are transferred to the contact expansion module as the output relays are monitored via the base unit's feedback loop.
- Safety function remains effective in the case of a component failure.
- Earth fault in the feedback loop: Detected, depending on the base unit that is used.
- Earth fault in the input circuit (the output relays de-energise and the safety contacts open).
Enquire about the Pilz PZE X4P Today
Contact our team of experts today who will be able to assist with further queries regarding the X4P and its suitability for your application.