Working in close partnership with Wenglor Sensoric, we stock a range of photoelectric sensor types that feature various mounting systems for easy, flexible installation (even in extreme conditions) and highly restrictive operational spaces.
At Treotham Automation, we partner with world-renowned manufacturers to bring you the latest and best quality industrial automation components including photoelectric sensors for a range of applications.
We have been in operation for over 25 years, have Australian based warehouses stocking over 1000 products and a fully equipped workshop that allows us to customise solutions as required.
Find out more about our photoelectric sensor types including photoelectric proximity sensors and photoelectric light sensors below.
Photoelectric Sensor Types
- Photoelectric proximity sensors –with the fast and precise operation, these sensors demonstrate a high efficiency over large working ranges.
- These photoelectric proximity sensors are suited for demanding applications and can distinguish between objects that are black or contain a shiny surface.
- Photoelectric light sensors – these luminescence sensors produce UV light with a wavelength of 375nm that will light up luminescent material to the visible wavelength range (420 to 750nm).
- Photoelectric sensors – these are able to reliably select coloured objects in automated, high-speed processes based on defined reference colours.
- Applications include detecting coloured markings on print labels and packaging, sorting colour based objects and monitoring fruit ripeness degrees.
Book an Obligation Free Consultation Today
Contact us for an obligation-free consultation to discuss the best photoelectric sensor type for your application.