Introducing Mosaic - a hub to manage all your safety functions
Reer's Mosaic safety controller is capable of reliably monitoring several safety functions of machinery and plant equipment.
The safety controllers are configurable and scalable, and we can offer them in a range of models, starting off with a very efficient and entry level option. This model allows for cost reductions as minimal wiring is required. We can also offer a lifetime free software complete with validation, monitoring and simulation features.
Mosaic can simultaneously manage safety sensors and signals such as: Light curtains, photocells, laser scanners, emergency stops, electromechanical switches, guard-lock safety door switches, magnetic switches, RFID switches, safety mats and edges, two-hands controls, hand grip switches, encoders and proximities for safety speed control.
- Reducing the number of devices and wiring used and, therefore, the overall size of the project
- Accelerating control panel construction
- Allows tamper-proof system configurations
- All logic is configured through a graphic interface
- No more laborious wiring required as per traditional solutions
- A lower number of electromechanical components also means a better performance level and, therefore, a higher safety level
- The project report provides the actual values of PFH, DCavg and MTTFd according to EN 13849-1 and EN 62061
Treotham Automation Pty Ltd