Treotham announces revolutionary Smart Camera
weQube is the Wenglor Smart Camera which unites innumerable features into a single, high-performance platform. With its intelligent, modular software concept, weQube adapts itself to your situation whenever required and is the ideal solution for meeting all your needs: Whether you want to use weQube for image processing, for detecting letters and symbols or for scanning 1D/2D codes – just select the required software package.
The compact, high performance smart camera offers all the features of an advanced image processing sensor, yet is far more superior. Powerful processors, the modular software concept and brilliant illumination components make weQube a multifunctional specialist for industrial image processing.
The weQube smart cameras is based on the revolutionary Wenglor MultiCore technology. It combines innovative software with five high performance processors for rapid image processing without any loss of time. It offers two different image chip versions of colour and monochrome, and a teach+ function for easy remote maintenance and checking of the system. The 3D tracking and autofocus provide optimal object detection. The camera has a graphic display and 12 powerful LEDs of red light, white light or infrared light, in the housing to provide reliable illumination and prevent loss of brightness.
The weQube smart camera allows for versatile and flexible networking with numerous communication interfaces. These include Ethernet, PROFINET, RS-232 and FTP server. It offers a replaceable screening grid and integrated polarisation filter, making it suitable for special applications in rough environments. It offers six free inputs and outputs, an encoder output, a removable micro SD card, an intuitive set-up wizard and a compact IP67 housing.
The Software Packages
- weQubeVision – the standard image processing package or standard plus pattern matching
- weQubeDecode – the scanning package
- weQubeOCR – the character recognition package
- weQube – the Smart Camera – all modules in one
The Hardware Packages
- Integrated auto-focus or C mount threaded connection
- Image chip colour or monochrome
- Light sources white, red or infrared
- Ethernet or PROFINET / EtherNet/IP™ protocols switchable
- Robust and hygienically compliant: Type 2K Wenglor photoelectronic sensors
- More Performance, Intuitive Operation, More Variety
- New U1RT Ultrasonic Distance Sensors
- Revolutionary weQube Smart Camera
- weFlux²micro: The smallest pressure sensor for high performance
- Innovative laser distance sensors with wintec set new standards
- uniVision 2.3: Image Processing Software Receives EtherNet/IP™ Interface
- uniVision 2.2 in August edition of 'New Zealand Manufacturer'
- VisionSystem2D: The Image Processing Solution
- Bin Picking – Pick the Right 3D Sensor