Faster Results with uniVision Assistant
uniVision is Wenglor’s software solution for the weQube Smart Camera, which is available from Treotham. The intelligent image processing software provides users with the opportunity of configuring sensors easily and ideally matching them to each other. Thanks to the new intuitive assistant which navigates through the software step by step, beginners as well as experts can easily operate the Smart Camera without any special knowledge. The times of long learning curves and time-consuming programming is thus a thing of the past.
uniVision assistant satisfies with huge user comfort
Previously, Wenglor image processing products like the weQube smart camera had their own software (weQube software). These have been replaced with a universal uniVision vision software. The new uniVision assistant guides the user step by step through the configuration process of the weQube smart camera, making complex steps easily accessible and understandable to anyone. Detailed text explains the next treatment options, particularly for newcomers to image processing. Additional templates, i.e. predefined projects, are included in the software for standard applications. This includes templates for recognizing 1D or 2D codes, presence and color controls, or pattern detection.
The software’s modular layout provides experts with maximum flexibility when solving complex applications. In this way, every user – from beginners to professionals – can quickly access the broad range of weQube's features.
The weQube smart camera is available from Treotham, along with all other Wenlgor products. The software is free to download for Windows and is available in 11 different languages.
- uniVision 2.3: Image Processing Software Receives EtherNet/IP™ Interface
- uniVision 2.2 in August edition of 'New Zealand Manufacturer'
- VisionSystem2D: The Image Processing Solution
- Bin Picking – Pick the Right 3D Sensor
- UniVision 2.1 Software in November edition of 'Industry Update'
- New Wenglor lightband sensor
- New generation of Wenglor weFlux² fluid sensors with IO-Link 1.1
- weCat 3D Profile Sensors in February issue of 'Process Technology'
- New Blog Entry
- VisionApp360 software in October issue of 'Process Technology'