Treotham attended the Monash Motorsport FSAE 2015 M15 car launch.
The car featured our igus Drytech parts including:
- Iglidur J Bearings in the steering column
- Iglidur J barstock material for in the engine mounts
- Drylin T rails and carriages for the adjustable pedal box
- Lubricant-free conveyor rollers in November issue of 'Food Processing' Magazine
- 10 reasons to use composite plastic bearings instead of metallic on 'Industry Search'
- Special Bearings Applications
- Bearings for continuous steam exposure in November issue of 'Food and Drink Business'
- Robolink D in August issue of New Zealand Engineering News
- Linear Drive with motor in May issue of 'What's new in Process Technology'
- Monash Motorsport use Treotham's bearings for their M15 car
- Igus Split Slewing Ring Bearing in October issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'
- Monash Motorsport use Treotham's Drylin T rails for their adjustable pedal box