S -stamped contacts: effectively alternative
Treotham now offers, in addition to the existing turned ones, a new series of 16A stamped ILME contacts.
Applied to the patented SQUICH® connection without tools, these connectors represent the ideal solution for large serial productions where time and costs drive the needs.
Both of the main ILME connector series feature the SQUICH® inserts with stamped contacts:
- CLASS, with silver-plated contacts performing a minimum of 500 mating cycles
- JEI®, with tin-plated contacts performing a minimum of 200 mating cycles, for maximum saving while guaranteeing reliability.
Maintaining most of the main technical features, the connectors with stamped contacts are suitable for many of the industrial applications with the advantage of an optimal price/quality ratio.
In order to easily recognize them, each insert is marked with an «S» at the end of the product code, meaning stamped.
- New HNM ilme inserts are 10,000 times more durable
- S-stamped ILME contacts
- New MKAS IVG20 enclosures in September issue of 'Demm' Magazine
- BIG wiring enclosures in October issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'
- Ilme SQUICH inserts in October issue of 'Industry Update' magazine
- Socapex Connectors in September issue of CIRCUIT magazine
- LS Lighting Connectors