New ILME CX series from Treotham combines power and signal
ILME CX series of combined inserts has been enriched with the new-born CX 9/42, an all-in-one solution combining power and signal connections.
CX 9/42 inserts set a new standard in the design of rectangular connectors, a combination of 9 power and 42 auxiliary signal contacts.
Especially designed for robotics applications in the automotive environment, the benefit of having a space-saving solution matches the need to reduce maintenance time and parts costs, unifying in a single connector power lines together with sensitive auxiliary signals.
Suitable for removable contacts CX series up to size 6.0 (6 mm2 / AWG 10) and CD series up to size 2.5 (2,5 mm2 / AWG 14), the 40 A power contacts are placed in the central part of the insert covering the wiring of up to three main 3-phase motors, while on the sides of the connector the 10 A auxiliary contacts can accommodate additional mid-power motors, control and signal connection demands.
For further technical details, contact Treotham Automation.
- New ilme SI 5 A gold plated stamped crimp contacts for signal and data applications
- CKH Hygienic enclosures: safe for food
- CX 36 IF/M: mult-pin experience in October edition of 'Process Technology'
- New Ilme 21.21 combined insert in August edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- Reduce installation time and wiring effort with new parallel bridges
- New ILME CX series combines power and signal in August edition of 'Industrial Electrix'
- Compact 21.21 enclosures in May edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Ilme SIMPLEX self-closing cover
- New HNM ilme inserts in April edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- S-stamped ILME contacts in March edition of 'Industrial Electrix'