Ilme SIMPLEX self-closing cover
The original ilme SIMPLEX self-closing cover is a smart solution to always preserve the connector, granting an IP65 degree of protection when mated and locked.
Made of self-extinguishing thermoplastic material reinforced with glass fibre, the SIMPLEX cover is the right choice for applications like panels, machinery, control systems where protection of the uncovered connector is essential when the mating plug is removed, without recurring to the manual operation of closing a hinged cover.
The range of enclosures with this solution is now extended to surface mounting housings, allowing you to choose among the V-Type version, with extra tough vertical stainless steel lever, which hosts connectors with 6, 10, 16 or 24 poles; and the IL-BRID version, with combined thermoplastic and steel lever, which grants a soft closing and a strong hold, designed for 15 and 25 poles connectors.
- New ILME CX series combines power and signal
- Compact 21.21 enclosures in May edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Ilme SIMPLEX self-closing cover
- New HNM ilme inserts in April edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- S-stamped ILME contacts in March edition of 'Industrial Electrix'
- New MKAS IVG20 enclosures in September issue of 'Demm' Magazine
- BIG wiring enclosures in October issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'
- Ilme SQUICH inserts in October issue of 'Industry Update' magazine
- Socapex Connectors in September issue of CIRCUIT magazine
- LS Lighting Connectors