Treotham has recently partnered up with Pflitsch to bring Australia and New Zealand extremely high quality and reliable cable glands made in Germany.
The high-grade Pflitsch cable glands provide highly reliable seals and durability in industrial environments. Superior strain relief ensures that the cables cannot slip out or be pulled out of the connector.
The cable glands are suitable for a number of industries including the railway, electrical, food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, energy production and distribution, renewable energies (wind and solar), machinery and equipment, as well as automation and robotics.
The Pflitsch glands achieve high ingress protection ratings of IP68 and IP69K, fulfil international standards such as VDE, UL, CSA and Gost and meet the requirements of EMC and ATEX standards.
In addition to cable glands, Treotham also offer Pflitsch cable trays, accessories, tools and machine tools.
- LAPP SKINTOP®: First range of lead-free brass cable glands
- TSS grommets for LED lights in March edition of 'New Zealand Engineering News'
- New LAPP SKINTOP® Cable Glands brochure now available
- SKINTOP cable glands in February issue of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Adjustable cable gland in April issue of 'Process Technology'
- Pflitsch Cable Glands for the food industry in April issue of 'Demm' magazine
- Treotham announces new partnership with Pflitsch - supplying high-end Cable Glands