Large range of Lapp SKINTOP cable glands
Treotham stocks a diverse range of SKINTOP cable glands from Lapp Group. The durable glands provide a secure connection and are simple to use.
The SKINTOP cable glands provide a watertight secure connection with optimum strain relief. They are resistant to oil, sunlight, ozone, heat and acids, and have a large clamping range.
The glands are suitable for any application where cables need to be fastened securely and quickly. Some typical applications include industrial machinery and plant engineering, drive systems, electronic installation, automation technology, renewable energies and measurement and control technology.
Treotham provide special solutions including glands that meet hygienic requirements for the food and beverage industries, ATEX certified glands, solar glands specially designed for photovoltaics, industrial glands for offshore platforms, and glands for use in extreme temperatures.
- LAPP SKINTOP®: First range of lead-free brass cable glands
- TSS grommets for LED lights in March edition of 'New Zealand Engineering News'
- New LAPP SKINTOP® Cable Glands brochure now available
- SKINTOP cable glands in February issue of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Adjustable cable gland in April issue of 'Process Technology'
- Pflitsch Cable Glands for the food industry in April issue of 'Demm' magazine
- Treotham announces new partnership with Pflitsch - supplying high-end Cable Glands