SKINTOP Cable Glands
Read this article to find out everything you need to know about Treotham Automation’s SKINTOP® range including SKINTOP® Cable Glands.
We have been providing products and components to Australia’s industrial automation sector for over 25 years.
We stock a large range of SKINTOP® products and our expert staff are experienced in tailoring solutions to meet specific requirements.
Learn more about the benefits of using SKINTOP® Cable Glands and the types of applications they are used for below.
Our SKINTOP®Cable Glands Range
SKINTOP® Cable Glands’ universal systems are simple but effective.
They may also be referred to as SKINTOP®Cable Clips, however cable glands hermetically seal the cables where as a clip simply clips them in place.
Our large range includes:
- SKINTOP® metric plastic cable glands
- SKINTOP® metric nickel-plated brass cable glands
- SKINTOP® metric cable glands stainless steelSKINTOP® PG Polyamide cable glands
- SKINTOP® PG nickel-plated brass cable glands
Examples of applications include:
- Industrial machinery and plant engineering
- Drive systems
- Measurement, control and electrical technology
- Renewable energies
- Wherever cables need to be fastened securely and quickly
- Robotics industry
- Automation technology
- Tunnel construction
- Underground railways and trains
- Chemical industry
Benefits of using SKINTOP® Cable Glands
There are many benefits to using SKINTOP® Cable Glands. Depending on the type of cable gland used and the application, benefits can include:
- Secure connections provided in a short amount of time (simply feed in the cable and twist)
- Cables are secured, centred them hermetically sealed
- Optimum strain relief is guaranteed
- Vibration protection
- Cable conservation
- Reliable bending and anti-kink protection
- Wide, variable clamping ranges
- Shock and impact resistant
- High oil resistance, UV and Ozone resistance
- Flame retardant according to UL 94 VO
- Long service life
Order your SKINTOP® Cable Glands Today
Get in touch with our team of experts who can determine the most appropriate solution for you.