In this article, find out about the igus H370, its features and what applications it is suitable for.
Treotham Automation has been in operation for over 25 years and has a warehouse based in Auckland that enables us to dispatch orders quickly throughout New Zealand.
We have a team of local experts with extensive experience in determining the best solutions for our New Zealand based customers.
We can also customise solutions to meet specific requirements.
Find out more about the iglidur H370 below.
iglidur H370 Features
The iglidur H370 is an advanced development of the iglidur® H series.
- Low water absorption
- Enhanced wear resistance (wear resistant underwater)
- Extremely temperature resistant (-40°C to +200°C)
- The coefficients of friction and wear in iglidur® H370 are more favourable than in iglidur® H
- Ability to absorb extremely high loads
- Chemical resistant
- Resistant to most lubricants, weak organic and inorganic acids
- Radiation resistant (permanently resistant against UV radiation
iglidur H370 Applications
The iglidur H370 is suitable for use underwater when high-temperature resistance or when high mechanical loading and wear resistance is required.
It is also suitable for applications where good resistance to chemicals is required.
Examples of suitable applications or industries include:
- Marine engineering
- Fluid technology
- Plant construction
Download the iglidur H370 brochure for technical data for the igus H370, igus sleeve bearing and igus flange bearing.
Order the iglidur H370
Contact us to order the iglidur H370 or to book an obligation free consultation if you would like to find out more about igus sleeve bearings and igus flange bearings.