igus chains (energy chains, igus cable chains) are designed to make moving energy easy. In this article, we list the many benefits of using igus cable chains and also igus Chainflex® cables, which are specially manufactured for use in energy chains.
Treotham New Zealand is a leader in the supply of products and components for the industrial automation sector.
In New Zealand, we have an Auckland based warehouse that enables us to fulfil orders for our New Zealand customers efficiently and we have a team of locally-based experts with extensive knowledge to assist you in determining cost-effective solutions that best meet your application requirements.
Find out more about igus cable chains (also referred to as igus cable drag chains) and igus Chainflex® cables below.
igus Cable Chains
We supply many igus cable drag chains to meet varying application requirements, from the Readychain® and the E4.350 (currently the largest energy chain in the world) right through to the Triflex® R robotic, 3-D & circular movement igus cable chain.
Benefits of using igus cable drag chains for your application/s include:
- Modular, lightweight and very stable
- Ensure the supply of energy, data and signals while in constant motion
- FDA compliant
- Extremely quiet (low-abrasion and vibration-free)
- Easy to assemble and configurable online
- Resistant to various media
- Suitable for both confined installations and large, heavy and rigid cables & hoses
- Energy, data FOCs, oil and air guided in one system
- Predictable, long service life
- Only minimal, easy-to-perform maintenance required
- Large catalogue of standard items
- Assembled to your exact requirements
igus Chainflex® Cables
igus Chainflex® cables are unharnessed cables designed for moving applications in energy chains. They are also suitable for use in robot applications. They are very reliable and ensure long life - even in extreme installation conditions.
The igus Chainflex® cable range includes:
- Control cables
- Servo cables
- Motor cables
- Robot cables
- Bus cables
- Data cables
- Encoder cables
- Fibre optic cables
Benefits & features of igus Chainflex® cables include:
- Meet EMC safety requirements
- Meet multiple standards and guidelines (including UL, CSA, VDE, EAC, CTP, Interbus and Profibus)
- Different jacket material options available
- Work flawlessly over long periods
Talk To Our igus Cable Drag Chain Experts Today
Contact us to book an obligation free consultation to discuss your igus Chainflex® cable and igus cable chain requirements.