Multilayer Solutions for rail applications
The new innovative railway engineering multilayer conduit features an inner and outer layer for improved safety and performance. It provides protection and safety for cables on intercarriage jumper connections, bogies, roof installations and under-carriage installations.
PMA offers two different multilayer solutions for the rail industry:
- The XPCSF conduit with orange inner layer for highly dynamic external installations in railway vehicles.
- The XPCS conduit with green inner layer for external applications
- Excellent dynamic characteristics
- Improved fire safety with EN 45545-2 HL3 classification
- Outstanding ageing characteristics
- Improved overall performance
Together with PMA‘s fittings and accessories in various sizes, the XPCSF and XPCS multilayer conduits offer a comprehensive and sustainable end-to-end cable protection solution for the rail industry.
|Product Name||Multilayer Solutions for rail applications|
|Name of Chapter||Flexible Conduits|
|Name of Sub Chapter||Special Applications|