drylin lightweight leadscrews
The new lightweight leadscrews are characterised by the dryspin thread and hard anodised aluminium, making them up to 60% lighter in weight when compared to stainless steel options. They offer a dramatic increase in service life and are very easy to use.
- Extremely user-friendly
- Long service life
- Low friction coefficients
- Low noise operation
- Maintenance and lubrication free
- Very efficient thanks to dryspin geometry
- Resistant through hard anodised coating
- For all dryspin thread pitches of 2-90mm.
They are suitable for medical technology, rail technology and aeronautics.
For more information on lightweight leadscrews click here.
|Product Name||drylin lightweight leadscrews|
|Name of Chapter||Bearings|
|Name of Sub Chapter||drylin Leadscrews|
|Brand Name||igus Bearings|