Reer’s Mosaic safety controller is capable of monitoring several safety functions of a machinery or a plant. It can monitor all types of safety sensors. Mosaic is certified to the highest safety levels established by industrial safety standards. PL e/Cat 4 of EN ISO 13849 and SIL 3 to EN 62061.
Mosaic can manage safety sensors and signals such as:
Light curtains, photocells, laser scanners, emergency stops, electromechanical switches, guard-lock safety door switches, magnetic switches, RFID switches, safety mats and edges, two-hands controls, hand grip switches, encoders and proximities for safety speed control.
- Configurable and scalable with a very efficient entry level option
- Allows cost reductions and minimal wiring
- Lifetime free software complete with Validation, Monitoring and Simulation features
- Reducing the number of devices and wiring used and, therefore, the overall size of the project
- Speeding-up control panel construction
- Allows tamper-proof system configurations
- All logic is configured through a graphic interface
- No more laborious wiring is needed as with traditional solutions
- A lower number of electromechanical components also means a better Performance - Level and, therefore, a higher Safety Level
- The project report provides the actual values of PFH, DCavg and MTTFd according to EN 13849-1 and EN 62061
Mosaic Models with removable terminal blocks with screw o clamps (models C) contacts are available